MOTORSPORT DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE DAMPER
Compression and rebound independently adjustable. Rebound adjusted by orifices on the piston rod with check valve so there is no cross talk between the rebound adjustments and compression forces. Compression adjusted by blow off valve in the canister.
Control of the unsprung mass is achieved with our blow off valve. The compression adjustment sets the blow of force of the damper, allowing for harshness to be separated from control. Blow off damping settles the car on bumps, curbs, and maximizes grip while transitions and the balance are tuned.
- Rebound adjustment independent from compression
- Fully useable adjustment range
- Fine yet noticeable change per click
- 14 clicks compression
- 24 clicks rebound
- High volume canister
- Adjustable gas pressure
- 22 mm shaft
- Highest flow rate to piston
- Lightest construction
- The classic JRZ design tailored for 4x4