Stainless-Steel Positive Locking Ties secure exhaust wrap and solves the problem of needing a locking tie in high heat areas. Stainless-Steel Positive Locking Ties are designed for high heat applications. With it's self-locking design they are great for securing DEI exhaust wrap to pipes or any place a high strength tie is needed. UV and corrosion resistant they will last for many years under severe use. Locking Ties offer many other uses including bundling wires, hoses and other forms of insulation products. Just slide end into locking mechanism and pull tight.
• Made from 316 stainless steel
• Tensile Strength: 5/16 in 200lb, 1/2 in 350 lb
• Capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 2500 deg F
• Eight 9 in ties, fitting up to 2 in OD
• Four 20 in ties, fitting up to 6 in OD
Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Tensile Strength: 5/16 in 200 lb, 1/2 in 350 lb