Boom Mat Flex is designed for applications that require a damping material that can conform to odd shapes and tighter bends than our standard Boom Mat damping material. Boom Mat Flex is made from the same high quality 2.5 mm thick Butyl rubber but with a clear poly surface and can be used to form around tight curves, inside wheel wells, around tubing & pipes and other areas where the standard Boom Mat Aluminum may not conform easily. Boom Mat Flex's aggressive adhesive backing allows it to be shaped and secured firmly around any surface to reduce bothersome noise and vibration while adding cooling insulation for a quieter more comfortable interior.
• Conforms to odd bends and tight curves
• 2.5 mm thick butyl with clear poly surface
• Great for wheel wells and around tubing & pipes
• 10 (ten) 12in x 12in squares (10 sq ft)
• Can be trimmed for exact coverage
Type: Flex Vibration
Size: 12 in x 12 in