For any brush style pump, on any type of vehicle, the Aeromotive Fuel Pump Speed Controller (FPSC) minimizes fuel heating and vapor-lock problems by matching the duty cycle of the fuel pump to engine RPM. At low demand, the FPSC slows the fuel pump down, reducing the chance of suction side cavitation and vapor lock. When demand increases, the FPSC returns the fuel pump to 100% duty cycle for maximum flow. Its like an automatic transmission for your fuel pump.
• LED indicators confirm correct ignition signal hookup, verifies activation of the manual override circuit and indicates when the circuit is providing full voltage to the pump
• A solid-state transistor circuit, rated up to 40 amps, replaces the relays recommended in most fuel pump electrical circuits
• Adjustable, full-speed RPM threshold
• Billet 6061-T651 aircraft aluminum housing, protected with a beautiful bright dip black anodized finish
• This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications
Type: Electric Fuel Pump
Material: Billet Aluminum